Sunday, January 14, 2007

quick brainstorm

when i return to louisiana i want to share some of my experiences. i also have encountered an innumerable amount of genuine people who need a bit of help.

i am going to prepare a presentation (some powerpoint, some video, mostly pictures) about my travels, studies and research in nepal, india and tibet over the last 3 years. i am also going to select about 25 of my favorite photos and make nice matted copies. i want to try to sell/auction some of these photos for a reasonable price in order to raise money for the monastery in chapagaon, to pay for study materials, medicine, food, etc. for the young monks there.

i hope to be able to make my presentation interesting and accessible to a large audience. i have thought of some possible locations, like emmanuel baptist church and some other churches in alexandria, lha compound in nola, coffee shops or bars in downtown alex or new orleans, etc.

any thoughts?

3 comments:

Blogger said...

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Anonymous said...

Hey I would buy one of your photos. My favorite from these recent ones is the trail in the national park. I don't know why, but I really really like that one.
Much love,
Meghan

Anonymous said...

doing great work..keep it up